o_O:)
I think Brad wins. Pics look the same as the OP’s
Not a pro. I just know what a pita it was on my old grinder until I took the time to understand it and get it adjusted correctly. On the Super...
Most definitely. When you turn the dial, watch the back half of the vise move in and out. If the back half of the vise is toward you too far, it...
It’s the same with any grinder. They need to be calibrated to sharpen teeth to the same length on the left versus the right side of the chain....
Your gauge dial (.043, .050, .058...) isn’t calibrated correctly. Neither was mine. Here’s how to calibrate it. First, make 2 opposing cutters...
Shihl’s best selling saw ever
Lol. That’s where it gets confusing. Take the 036.. Not exactly, but roughly 3.6 ci. In the early 2000’s, they changed from screw caps to flippy...
Also, it’s common practice to buy a $12 12ga 110v extension cord for a window AC unit and chop the female end off to power a dishwasher.
These are pretty badass wheels. Not a replacement for CBN, but they seem to hold their shape really well and not heat up the cutters as much. This...
Stens Chain Grinder / Super Jolly w/hydraulic clamp
There’s usually a galvanized electrical box with wires inside that you connect to with wire nuts. Never seen one like that out in the open.
Long Island beech looks like Michigan poplar. Or maybe ash limb wood. Got any more pics of your beech?
Exl is more aggressive out of the box. Not entirely certain if the cutter is designed differently. LPX has the pointed bump like Jason posted. It...
Meh. It thinks it’s 70cc..
Press on, regardless. I like it
Sounds like a great idea. The pink wheels that come with it are just ok. They work, but it’s slow. I didn’t realize this until I picked up some...
That was my first grinder. They work great. It’s a copy of an Oregon 511ax
Lol Deep in the forest are two trees growing together. A beech, and a birch. One day, a small tree begins to grow between them. The birch says...
Because they’d have to spend their $20 tag on it to do that. Bastards