87 is fine for any small two-stroke engine like a chainsaw. I believe the compression ratio only gets up to 8:1 or so. What I’ve noticed is that,...
I’ll be there. Planning on camping again, maybe in the overflow parking area if needed.
That’ll hook up...
No I’m good. Carry on :D
:(
That little American elm that was in my backyard finally tipped over late this summer. In 2018, it leafed out fine like normal, but nothing this...
462 noodles ftw
Yeah I know that’s why I posted it here for ya
34 and snowy/windy here [ATTACH]
You’re probably thinking of a buzz saw. They were usually large and mounted to the back of a farm tractor. They used to be quite a bit more...
When it gets to that stage, it actually splits really well. It’s bordering on the edge of being a little bit mealy, not quite punky. It’s still...
I’d grab every bit of the red if I could find any more. But there are quite a few American elms still around here though. That’s the stuff that...
Used to love that stuff. Split many cords of it with a sledge and wedge when I was 10 or 12 years old
I know what you meant
The wife got it at a craft show. The youngest son showed off his woodburning skillz
Yesh
Those are a bit different I bet. Plenty fast and yet lots of torque for a longer bar
Kinda ope related. Lol :yes::dex: [ATTACH]
That’s a good buy. Nice work
Works for heat, incandescent lamps, and appliances without a ground. What else is there? :tears::D