I have a Dolmar 6100 with about 6 tanks on it but I’d let go for $400 plus shipping if you’re interested.
I’d find a clean used 372 of either variety and get it ported. Done right, they’ll pull and oil 24” with ease and 36” when you need it
Check around for bare/grounded wires from mice chewing. They got into the cooling fan wires on mine a couple years ago. Hard to see the idiot...
Lol. Your story. Stick with it:thumbs:
Nice little echo
Yall’s ground is a lot steeper down there. Straight up and down. ;)
Stump Shot does. I’ll ring him for ya
Depends on how dirty it is. Full chisel will cut it fine, but might only last a few cuts if it’s dirty, same with any wood. Your semi was probably...
Yesh. Tis more better than before
I’d say that size is perfect. I’d get a York rake with tires before a box blade, unless you’re planning on cutting a new road or trying to dig...
It happens. Let it cool with the wheel spinning above it for a few seconds and give it a couple more taps
[MEDIA]
It’s just a detuned open port cylinder made to fit on a saw that was designed for a full extension. Gotta remember, it started out as a 162SE,...
Could find a buddy with a bigger stove who has a load of 18” stuff and trade.
Not arguing here at all, just clarifying. Octane is a measurement of a fuel’s resistance to ignite. High compression engines may “require” a...
Does Brian chit in the woods?
You could try Klotz KL-200 Original Techniplate 2 stroke oil if you want to treat the smeller to sumptin nice
If the 562 runs ok, you’re probably fine. Just pay attention to signs of it running hot
Buncha hacks, I tell ya