We will having a bonfire some time this week. But need to get rid of ground bee nest first.
Well the fire trucks won't be at your house, they'll be at the neighbor's. :rofl: :lol:
Good afternoon all. Well today and probably tomorrow will be days of rest. Its in the 80s with pretty much full sun. Want to give justdraftn a big...
Hope all goes well Woodwidow. I have to set up an appt with my local md so I can get my o2 script renewed.
X2. I like to watch. I was checking for my big 10 team schedule. All I see is canceled games. Checked with my son and he told me the big 10...
The 2nd pic, is that a bobcat or what. I don't remember any having stripes on their leg.
Ya we didn't get to slacks of any kind till I was a junior in high school. So we wore pants underneath the skirts or dress. Once we got to school...
Have seen it as early as Halloween but then hit a dry spell. Chaz hopes snow on the ground a week before Thanksgiving makes deer hunting easier if...
What is the forecast for you tonight. Talked to my son and he is suppose to get 3-5 inches tonight. He has a bucket grow of tomatoes and peppers...
A Big water pump?
Nice pics.
Good afternoon all. Saturday and Sunday Chaz and I worked on splitting and stacking some wood. Got about a cord done. Got another cord to go....
He is so cute.
Now that's a bonfire.:cheers: We had a small fire last night but forgot to get pics.
Thanks
X2
Surprisingly I don't. I really like KFC. But normally I don't salt anything.
Ok got a question for you folks. Have a son and out in Fort Collins, Colorado. The last couple days been 90s. Now in about 2 days they are...
There are a members that have young sons that have there own firewood business. One who was about 8 even used the splitter under dad's...
Can you post a pic of the stacks behind you. They look interesting.