Can't like that. Hope she heals quickly. Hope nothing broke.
Afternoon all. Started the day in the 50s and 60 right now. That is suppose to be our high. Chaz has been off this week and this is what we have...
That last day takes forever to get over.
Good morning everybody. 53 out. They say high of 62 so will probably be 70. Getting light rain that isn't showing on radar. Have a great day all....
Won't forget.
I do now. But :hair::hair:
That sky would make me nervous. Stay safe out there everybody.
Chaz started out doing some splitting. 70s and clear blue skies with no wind. The humidity was up and by the time I got up there he figured it...
T.Jeff Veal you did an awesome job planning this anniversary for her. Looked like you enjoyed it also. Once again congratulations.
Good morning everyone. Chaz got some splitting done this morning. 70 with full sun and humidity. He doesn't think I could get much stacking with...
I gave a shout out to my son to give his dad a call and to ask him how we used to cook it. I am pretty sure that we dipped it in egg and then...
Do you dip it in egg then roll in corn meal?
Ok. How you bread them again? They do look good. And where you the only one eating them? Or did you share?
Good morning all. Not much planned for today as clear blue skies and heading to 80s. Have a good day all Stay safe and stay healthy.
X2 like how he put it. Happy anniversary.
That is so awesome.
Sounds good Brandon. That was a nice catch you made. Looking forward to it. Thanks.
Thanks. I will keep in touch with my son. He is an alumni of the Hawkeyes. But right now he is getting snow.
Went to far Dennis. Remember baby steps.
Looking really nice. Good job.