Very nice poem. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pic. Lots of pics. We have a lot of great people with knowledge and are willing to...
Sorry to hear of your loss. But the pics show a lot of good memories.
Good afternoon everybody. About 72* i think we are in our last taste of summer. Couple more days of 70s then temps going down. Have a great...
What grade is that class schedule for and where is gym?
Do ashes keep slugs away??
Good morning all. Chaz has had to defrost his car windshield the last couple of mornings. We are going to warm up a little. Have a great dau...
Good morning all. Was 33* when I got up. No plans yet. Have a good day. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Good afternoon all. Got up to 33* burrr. About 55* now with clear blue skies. Went and got a couple bags of potting soil. Have a great day...
[ATTACH] I took this about a week ago. No clue what the purple flowers are but I am sure somebody will tell me. These are growing wild. This is...
Can't like that. So sorry to hear that.
Good morning everyone. Still drinking my :coffee:. Woke up to 32* and first light frost. It's only September. I really love the look of your...
Congratulations welcome to retirement.
My guess is ash.
Good afternoon all. Now my question to you Woodwidow is, are you going to make it all day? Lol. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Picked up...
X2 what everybody Else said. Hope your mom is safe and sound.
Good afternoon all. About 62 and hazy with the smoke from the fire. Was talking to my sons girlfriend today. She said she seen an article stating...
Go with the ash.
I am sure they won't have any problems. Normally my last md appt is end of Sept early October as November I am in hibernation mode. But covid has...