I like the gotcha idea. Nice job.
You can have All the snow ya want. :rofl: :lol: What are you growing?
Good morning everybody. 38 this morning. Have a great day. Stay safe and stay healthy.
X2
Good afternoon everybody. Ran some errands this morning. Getting a few things done inside. High about 58. Had some rain come through this...
Nice. I think you did a fine job.
Good morning everyone. I believe we are sitting at 51 this morning. Did have rain last night and suppose to be on and off all week. Have a good...
You guys got a little nippy down there.
Thanks for sharing. Glad you guys had so much fun.
Good afternoon everybody. Got 16 cloves of garlic planted yesterday. Got rain overnight so they got a good watering. Was real nice yesterday. In...
Nice. Your hills are looking nice also.
More colors. [ATTACH]
TurboDiesel told me after the first frost. I am planting mine this afternoon.
What is that green thing laying on the log?
Been wondering, how old is you son? Thinks it's great that the two of you work out together.
I do love it. But some trees needs to be in taken down. We are the only ones on this road with the view.
Nice looking pup. A lot of labs on the site.
Welcome to FHC Eddie Hughes. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. A lot of knowledge people here who are willing to...
Good morning everyone. Really getting colors on the trees. This is one on our front yard. [ATTACH] Stay safe and stay healthy.
Good luck to your son.