Looks nice.
Good afternoon everybody. Started out at 23* this morning. This afternoon we started bring wood down to the porch. Got about a face cord stacked....
Good afternoon all. Yesterday was a nice day out. So took Holly for a run. Then sat on the porch enjoying the while cleaning it up a bit. Chaz...
My neighbor has chickens. She has lost 3 this year to the hawks. I she plans to build a bigger run so she won't let them free range so much.
Take down the mailbox? Is that so the plows don't get it.?
Glad to hear it turned out well.
I'm guessing lightning strike.
Good afternoon everybody.
Yes. Chaz was working on it Sunday when they escalated it to tier 3. They were suppose to call us back within 48 hrs. Still nothin.
T.Jeff Veal. The furnace is working fine. Chaz got me a new phone and they can't get it to stay connected to wifi. I am almost guessing I might...
Just remember the last GTG was 70 some strong. How often do you have to wear the collar now? Take care now.
Good afternoon everybody. Had just a small shower from Delta yesterday morning. Early this morning we had showers come through. About 60 right...
Hi Larry. I also have COPD. On oxygen sleeping and activity. My regular doctor and my pulmonary doctor both know that we heat with wood. They...
What are scapes and pigtails?
What did you make your screen of? Looks like it did a good job.
Good pic. That's what boys do.
Good afternoon all. Temps on the 50s today. Yesterday we hit 75. Chaz got me a new phone and has been having a he!! Of a time getting it set up....
Hey Molly. That pic of the great dane, my son took a pic of his great dane puppy and it looks exactly like that. Lol
Nice. I also like the tree fort.
Be careful. We have been having an issue with some also. They have managed to make a nest in our cinder block wall.