How long til they start taxing people for using solar panels? Betcha you'll see that sooner than you think! Do you see the trend here? I do,...
Hell yeah, that's fantastic Rope!
Evenin' fellas.....
This was my thoughts too. Maybe the guy who came up with the idea has a bigger home with a bigger stove, and desires to fire it with a smaller...
Right now,it hinges on my son's cross country schedule. He's a senior this year, I don't wanna miss any meets that I can make. I need to see...
Wow, I hope all of our members are safe!! This is crazy!
Yep we're just south of Tyrone around 5 miles. If we do decide to do it, you can bring a dessert if you like but not required..... It's not...
We have a relatively small yard, so as long as we keep an eye on them, it wouldn't be a big deal at all....
I'd need two tractor trailers!
Probably one weekend or the other, not sure yet. I'm just southwest of State College.
Fellas, the rain and work have me so far behind that I'm considering having a mini-GTG here at the homestead in a few weeks. It will be on a...