We've been pretty busy all summer, I look for any excuse I can get to go climb trees!! Hope you've been feeling better, J. Dirt!
Where are you at again, Bob Dog? I'm sure blacksmith and I could make a trip out some weekend for a mini-meet. Get me some pics.
I'm sure that's part of it...... I certainly do need a break.
:campfire: I miss ya buddy!
Well guys and gals, it can't happen quite yet. I haven't been on here much, had a streak of bad luck the past several weeks. My truck blew the...
What about the old ones? :emb:
Happy birthday to the best firewood forum on the planet!! I can honestly say that I've gained many family members whom I've come to love right...
I was tempted to build a fire in the NZ3000 on Saturday night, but I resisted..... It's almost time though! We generally build our first fire...
The cooler nights are arriving here in central PA, I'm getting anxious for the frost...... I'm sick of the hot, humid, muggy, soaking wet...
Heck, they can't even get the weather right 2 days out here....lol I personally believe it will be a mild winter here, with little snow...
I can't speak for the Independence stoves, they're newer than ones that I have (I have a Napoleon 1900p and a Napoleon NZ3000). Both of which are...
The scariest phrase ever...... "We're from the government and we're here to help you....."
Glad you're feeling better, buddy! Hope to see you at Walt's
I consider Stinny and his wife Vicki family, and had the pleasure of spending time with them and seeing him play drums last October in "The Cave",...
Every piece of wood adds to the final goal.... . When I started out years ago, I promised myself to take a break after I got to the three year...
That's a crazy,amount of wood, and an even crazier story!! One thing is for sure......that original owner missed out being an FHC member.....he'd...
Hardwood rounds (oak, hickory, locust, heck even hard maple) will be fine stored as rounds, even for several years. The worst case scenario is...
You should be set for at least a little while.... ;)
Nice looking hoard there, Marvin!
I'm really getting the bug to get my giant pile of wood split....... Nice looking load of wood!