It's great to see you buddy, I've missed ya.
Looking good, Adam! How have you been brother?
Looking good as ever, rottiman. Still one of my favorite woodsheds of all time.
Congratulations, shes perfect!
It's a risk to your life here in regards to mosquitos, the high temps and near matching humidity that we've had for MONTHS have allowed a mosquito...
Praying for all our members and everyone in the path of the hurricane. Please stay safe!
I want one of these......lmao! [MEDIA]
So are you gonna be the cameraman?? Lol Please don't make his head swell up...... He's actually our local "tree-nuis"...
Ok, get some numbers and LMK.
Sounds like yinz all had a fantastic time up there, wish we could've came up but we're slated to go to Maine/NH for a few days in two weeks so two...
70 footer would be good for that job. If you get a JLG type lift, make sure it's an articulating lift. Brace yourself, it's gonna be pricey....
A big bucket truck would be the way to go on that. If you can rent one for a day, Joe and I would operate it for ya.
It'd be a stretch, but should be doable.
That's gonna be quite a job, definitely going to need a bucket or lift. Ash limbs aren't safe to walk out on when they're that dead, heck it'd be...
Eat some asparagus and drink a two liter of Coke so you,can pass that damm thing.....I wanna see u there buddy!
I will be up in NH/ME sometime the week after the GTG. Maybe we could swing in!
Wanna make me a good deal on some ? Lol Great score buddy!
That's gonna be quite a job, definitely going to need a bucket or lift.
Well, that's always a good thing! :thumbs:
I do a hammer test on ash....if it has a nice hard "whack" sound to it, you're probably good to go. If its a dull thud or if the wood collapses...