Growing pains...... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maybe Mr. Patience (aka blacksmith) can answer that question...... :whistle:
As soon as he texted me about that, I scolded him and bought the case splitter... Dammed kids anyway.....:headbang:
Hmmm, that'd be an idea..... ;)
The 064 has a special place in my heart as well. It was my first "top cylinder" saw. I had several 041 and 041 Supers, but the 064 really had me...
...the one I picked up today was an exceptional deal, it is near-mint, the guy was the original owner, didn't use the saw very often, and it came...
The ash borer, the spotted lanternfly, ticks......they're gonna have to do something soon....
Great job, every piece counts!
Sweet, congrats on the purchase!
I had a small load of Norway spruce in our NZ3000 this evening, three 4" diameter splits to be precise. They last over 5 hours, once they got...
Congrats, paintblljnkie! And welcome to the club! Looking forward to pics of that bad boy cruising along soon!
Biggest thing I can suggest is express to mgmnt that the floor employees are HUMAN BEINGS, and treating them as such will have long-term and...
@J.dirt here's one.... ECHO CS-2511T NEW IN BOX UNOPENED 12" | eBay
Seems a tad salty, but the last time I was in an Echo dealership is when I bought my 355T, that was around 4 years ago IIRC. It was 400 bucks out...
Send me a cereal box pattern of the mount area and I'll make you an inner dog..... Now you have me wanting one of these puppies...lol
Do we have a case of "bar envy" going on here? Lmao....
Still waiting for a frost here in central PA...It's been ridiculously warm and humid all fall, everything is still green, and the leaves are...
That's awesome, glad to hear she's liking the stove!! Once you get the stove dialed in, and learn the traits of the appliance, it will be even...
Well that just sucks, Stinny! I hear-tell that one of the reasons mice and other critters chew on wiring so much is because manufacturers use...
Yessir, I concur. I've trapped a chit load of those little bastages with my bucket trap.