Well-done! All these years into heating with wood and one thing has remained the same for me......there's nothing more gratifying than processing...
You Bahstahd!!!
The funny thing is, if she knew how many chainsaws I actually have, she wouldn't be smiling in that pic I took!!!!
Thanks buddy!!
Thank you my friend! We're still dealing with that Nor'easter here, been a steady wind and rain all day.
Thank you, dear!!
Yes sir, we're at a local tavern for a nice dinner tonight. Its called the Jean Bonnet Tavern, circa 1762. Check it out on the interwebz. They...
Hahaha that was intended for wildwest!!
You do the same, my friend! God Bless!
You're a good man, I'm sure you'll take care of him. I find when I do a good thing for someome, it reciprocates back around. Those are the best...
Not this year, our youngest son is a senior and is in cross country, our daughter is in volleyball, and we had a big eagle scout fundraiser for my...
Sounds like the possible start of a good friendship! Maybe buy him a gift certificate to a local restaurant, I'm betting that will lead to more...
I concur with the silver maple crowd with the pic you have, blacksmith and I took a decent sized one down the other night.
Thank you very much, sweetheart! Happy anniversary, Larry and Cindy!!
Not yet, we were a heartbeat away from buying one last fall but the money was needed elsewhere. Going to get one eventually......I hope......
Welcome kenstogie! Glad to have you!
His name is Joe Barney, look him up on Facebook once...... He's after hits on his YouTube channel......
Prayers to you and your family, brother. I hope for some good things to come your way, keep us posted.
Does it have a strong, vinegar-like odor?
Looks like an older version of blacksmith......