There is nothing wrong with posts like this at all. If you ask me, the world needs more of this!
Nothing wrong with that, I'm the same way. I'll get up to nature's call sometimes in the middle of the night and if is really cold out, I'll go...
I love burning red maple, especially in the fall and spring for shoulder fires. Im just not crazy about it for overnighters, it doesn't leave...
That stuff should be primo for you this winter.
Very good point, Mag Craft! Certain species could be prone to that in different locations. Great thread!
I'll agree that not ALL wood needs 3 years to season, we DO preach the 3 Year Plan as a means to get people ahead on their hoards, especially if...
She's one of the family for sure. Just met her and love her already!
:rofl: :lol:
Don't tell HIM that..... Speaking of 572, I found one, and I'm probably gonna buy it for the price!
I'm gonna remember u said this...... :whistle:
You must've not had any of those "Pennsylvania knots" (aka NAILS AND ROCKS) in that wood out at huskihl's place lol
Don't you forget those special chains, neither!!
That girl is amazing. I'm telling ya, she amazes me! But you need to tell her to take care of those fingies, let them heal. My good buddy here...
It's really scary, we have a large part of an entire generation coming up that expect to be catered to by the powers-that-be.....and we all know...
I just edited my post, but I'd still love to do something for your son. Can you send me a mailing address? If you won't take money, I've got...
That's a great kid right there, you send me your PayPal address and I'll pitch in to cover what they took from him. Some people really SUCK!!...
I did get some pics to show how great everyone worked together before the incident and I'm sure that Shemane would want us to show the positive...
Well I gotta be honest, I was on the verge of tears today myself....... I consider these guys and their families MY OWN FAMILY. And when that...
You oughtta see her put the Fireball down!!
I know that you know that I love that lady! She texted that pic to me yesterday and I gotta tell ya I smiled from ear to ear! We missed you guys...