Ive been using AmsOil Sabre go several years now. I go through almost 2 full gallons a year just in my saws.... I mix it a tad rich (a little...
yeah, Most likely!
I love having my chainsaw winch, it stays in my truck toolbox now, I have an old Stihl 041 powerhead mounted to it. It's not a Lewis, but another...
If you donated to the GFM, you are eligible for the raffle. Send me a PM, let me know how much you donated and when you did it (or what your...
No problem buddy, thanks for helping Shemane!!
Each person they draw takes their choice of prize. So the first drawn name has the pick of the litter!!
Wow, they look incredible!
Done.
As for anti-creosote products, I'm not real crazy about using them if you have stainless steel chimneys. It's a chemical reaction, combined with...
The flakes (ones that look a lot like instant potatoes) are normal, and aren't a big concern. Now when you have huge amounts of clumps (like...
Yes sir, just let me know when it needs updated in a PM, and give me the update info. I'll patch it in for ya.
cwn877 is in charge of that..... Thanks Pete.
I finally got our donation made, had to make sure I had the money cleared in my account. Continued prayers for Shemane and the Witmers!!
Everyone, I'm going to lock this thread down, the OPE raffle thread is listed below..... Official Shemane Witmer (Leadfarmer's Daughter) Raffle...
I'll pin that one buddy, and probably lock this one down, so as to keep from too much confusion. No sir, all of u guys are. I'm proud to be...
It's ok, Kevin added me
Can you please add me to this PM, Chris?
We are all family here, first and foremost. That was our vision here from DAY ONE, and we bolster that tenet stronger every year. I'll get you...
My heart was literally broken as well. I still can't get the whole situation out of my head......I'm like you, John. I have three kids and Im...
Folks, some of you may be aware that a great friend of ours here on the forums (and over on OPE) has a daughter who was involved in a logsplitter...