Looks like the ole boy picked the wrong family completely. Said after he finally got away, he went over to another relative of the first woman he...
Upon closer inspection... it appears our lawns are swamps too, with 2-3" more rain coming end of the week. Gonna be a hay field... again... out...
Not if one sheet Sheryl Crow has her way... ;)
:thumbs:
Monin... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... grass is gittin going already... time to swap the bucket for the mower. Let the games begin... :tractor:
:rofl: :lol:
What's the band's name? Maybe they have vids on YouTube...
"It looks like a little ant colony" ... this split n stack would make a great time lapse video project... :yes:
:rootintootin:... just damm...
True dat. And, I think the cabinet matches that plywood door beside it, perfectly... :smoke:........ :D
Cabinet came outa my honey's kitchen when we did a redo couple years ago. I kept 4 of em for the shop. Waaaay too fancy shmancy for any shop I'm...
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... still swamping and re-arranging the shop. The never ending story... :picard:
At least the first one that received a patent for it anyway...
Haven't spent much time making chips these last couple years. Slackin' wicked... ;)
Thanks so much Pete.
Ummm... I don't use a level when I cut trees? :rofl: :lol:... :p BTW Pete... those coffee jugs have some chains I got em back from you a while...
[ATTACH]
I knew if I waited, I'd have the perfect spot for an FHC logo... right above that old chain saw patent repro... gonna frame the patent I think......
Got this in the mail today. Another B-Day gift from my honey. It's a reproduction of the original patent. I'm gonna put it out in the shop with my...
My honey made me... :whistle:... get my first Deer Tracks waffle cone for the season, today. Ahhhhhhhh... whew... that's the gooder stuff... :dancer: