Thanks everyone. This info is very helpful.
We call our cedar line, out by the road, giraffalo trees. Deer eat anything green from the ground up. Just top half is left... :picard:
This was perty cool. Seems to work OK... [MEDIA]
Goin' right to town on those trees... :eek:
:headbang:
Good news on picking up your folks tractor... :dex::thumbs:
When you say pricey, any guesses as to what it will cost? I have no idea...
Figgered there was a reason that ram ended up back in that direction. I've never seen one set up.
Yep, I do. BTW... is there a way to use the mower deck raise/lower ram, to operate a 3 pt hitch back there somehow?
Me too... :dex:...... :thumbs:
Does anyone here have experience dealing with diabetes with their dogs? Specifically, Siberian huskies? Our son just found out their big male...
Murph... !!! :BrianK:... cool pic T... :yes:
"listening to the sounds of the water"... I was just thinking the same thing... that much water moving sounds awesome. Nice pics thewoodlands Zap...
:rofl: :lol:
I've been thinking about my JD with your set-up lately Jack Straw, and Mike's video really shows how much I could use a carry box behind me. Don't...
Fa Kin Su Pah... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:... yikes.
Lessee... free mower... hmmmmm... ;)
Haven't had moose meat in a long time. You're right... goooood stuff... :grizz:
:)