Hmmmmm... another goodun...
Good ideer Eric. And if 220 volts is faster then 480 volts would have to be better still, right? So I gave it a test. Perfect... [MEDIA]
That's pretty good right there mistah. Got me thinkin bout the 2 bulkhead doors too... :dex:
Hmmmm... hospital bed eh... :sherlock:... all good ideers...
Yup... lots of geometricallafragilisticexpeeallidotious possibilities... :picard:... and I can't think of one...
Kevin in Ohio ... any ideas? Might as well ask the master... ;)
One idea I had (prolly never happen) is a cooking swing arm, out over the firepit with one ram... and raising / lowering with the other. Hmmmm...
Could make a mini lift with one ram, to get me off the ground... and the other to open a release that drops me like a stone... :yes:... :D
They'd shine for that Bo... slow, quiet, etc... hmmm... not sure if they'd stand up to weather tho... look like inside only. Do solar panels work...
:rofl: :lol:... I was hopin' for any ideas... even while yer sittin on the pot... :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... my honey just said... "whew, you guys are all nuts"... :dex:... I have no idea what she's talkin about......
Need mechanical ideas... OK you DIY guys...
The collective brain powah of the FHC members is needed, badly. My pea brain can't come up with even one gizmo / contraption idea for these two...
:rofl: :lol:... what he said... ;)
Monin all... :coffee: :flipeggs::coffee:... hoping to sell our camper today. Wish us luck. Have a good one... :salute:
:rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
Good news JS. While they hadja up on the lift, did they change the oil and check the tires too... ;)
Thought our 2nd husky was a total knock out so... we named her Tekayo.