Yeah screw that. This brought back memories of my youth :mad:
Bacon. Just bring bacon, man
Only an hour or so away. I'm busy this weekend or I'd come down and help out
walt You mentioned cutting some maple. What size specimens will you be winching out this year?
Can we cut and split some elm? Please? :D:picard::picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Y'all want the breakfast griddle again?
Here's a link to download the service manual. I have one but can't seem to copy and paste it. STIHL MS 440 SERVICE MANUAL Pdf Download.
I have a 6' rock grapple. It will just barely fit over a 28" log. I bought it for log and brush work, as well as removing broken concrete slabs....
I use 6202 c3 Nachi bearings for the flywheel side. Only about $5 each for a good quality Japanese bearing. The clutch side is proprietary. Get...
Your due diligence saved you a few hundred bucks. Nice job
Anything. Motoseal, silicone. Even grease will work
That works. I use a piece of my favorite smoothie can
Don't put sand on top of the stone or it will settle. We usually fill with clean sand and compact every 6". Unless there is heavy clay. Then we'd...
There is a bushing on the crank that the seal rides on. You can remove it to make the seal easier to get out and back on. There may also be a thin...
Beech nut.
:yes::cheers:
It should help if the filter is clean and free of oil. As it gets plugged, their looks for an alternative way in. Grease helps
Y'all want pics you gonna hafta show up and take them. Or talk to Backwoods Savage. He was the only paparazzi on site
That's the super jolly with the hydraulic clamp. And it's a good price. And the other one at $399 is more proof that you don't always get what you...
His 034 could have been upgraded to the larger one. Either way, it'll work the addition of a couple cheap parts