Welp, it holds 3/8 chain down better than the other, so :yes:
I've actually never cut box elder. But I've seen them and thought they were an ash also because of the bark. Norway maple has similar bark too,...
A box elder is also called ash leafed maple.
I'm ok buddy. Coffee and some hash browns, venison, and eggs. Feeling pretty spiffy right now
Yep. Californicator. Always facing left
Just got it yesterday. I thought it was a customer's saw, so I didnt open it til today. Lol. SURPRISE!. Got it all set up today and ground a few...
2 of them should certainly keep up with the 462
462 still beating up on the 500i? ;):D
625 is open port and 61cc. I could be wrong, but they don't feel as heavy as a 7900. 670 cylinder fits. 68cc. 272xp cylinder fits but you'll need...
From what I remember, that's about what we'd get on a long box with racks. I've seen pics of beds with no racks claiming they had a cord on it....
Nice stack o wood dally
Howdy ho's
Looking forward to not closing and opening the vise for every tooth
You guys are a bad influence. I sold my 511 knockoff today and ordered one of these :picard:
Shape the wheel so it makes a half-round profile. And try grinding with the round portion of the wheel. I set the depth stop to where the corner...
Miss Molly Midwinter needs to get there plenty early so she can get rested up. Those logs are taller than her!
Lol
Cole and I will be rolling in mid Friday afternoon
Seals alone are like $30, but I've heard the complete kit is cheaper and includes the seals
Get a price from your dealer on a complete seal and gasket set.