Stick the head in a Walmart bag and tape it
I have the same one. I cut down a green water elm and “c” said it was at 55%. I’m gonna roll with it :D:doh:
No, they’re fine. I’m not certain you need 2 bar plates though. Unless 1 is just a spare
I think the rubber gets soft and no longer makes a tight seal after awhile. I’d replace with 2 new oem rubber lines and maybe even the bar plate
Plastic case 64cc homeowner saw. Little heavy, but make good power. They run about like an 036, 361, or 362. Same frame as an 029, 290, 310, and 390
I’d say they’re similar in performance. I believe the 550 is a tad heavier
Thank you for the kind words :yes:
Hate to see what you’d call it if’n it was underground. Sheesh :D:D
Love it when a plan comes together
:yes::yes::yes:
Could have been I suppose :yes:. I thought it was an eastern thing.
The stuff in Dennis' woods is American Beech. Quite a bit of it up here in the hardwood ridges. Plenty hard, but not the same as American Hornbeam...
Solid...
I used these. Stainless is usually softer and the head might strip out. It's what came on my trailer 15 years ago and none of them were rusted...
If you keep 1 stack of wood tight to the middle of the rafters it can't cave in. Just saying :D
If you were to keep tossing more on until you felt they'd fall off going over a bump, vs stacking to the top of the cab and strapping the stacks...
I'd lag the hell out of the ledger board. Or through-bolt it also. 1 or 2 3/8 bolts per stud Gotta have 2) 2x12 carriers here minimum, sometimes...
I cant remember the carb #. I have one that had the bigger carb, and a 630 that had a smaller carb. Seems like a 218 or 228 was the smaller one
If you want it right, here's a new oem piston and cylinder for about $130 shipped SELLING - Stihl 026 Assorted OEM Parts
Hard to really tell from pics. First I'd file the threads off the top and side of the piston so there are no high spots. And make sure the rings...