It depends on what kind of rack is open. I started out using brackets and 2x4’s, so if I have a few of those available I’ll separate some that...
May your saw cut straight and your aim be true :saw:
Smacked dat ash! :dex:
Tree ripened pignut and sugar [ATTACH] Both trees had me checking the edge on the chain.
Sell them weed wreaths for big :makeitrain"
Why doesn’t the Stihl get to ride up front?
46, gusty and headed down to 32. Burning white and red oak.
Time for some roof and gutter renovation [ATTACH] and a new canopy
I checked and all my screens are gone except for the custom won’t stop a mosquito screens Kevin installed.
Maybe buZZsaw BRAD will let you demo all the stihl saws. I’ve run a 460 for years and like it. Works great with a 25” bar and will pull a 36” full...
If I did many others would want the same privilege and than it would become a broke down hoor.
Belongs to my employer and I’m not a fan of the safety switch design. It makes it pretty close to impossible to cut with your left hand. The new...
The deep end [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That’s the pool house at the Graylyn hotel/conference center.