Ash, Cash, or grass? Nobody rides for free
You didn’t want to let him demo an easy starting more powerful saw? :rofl: :lol:
Thanks for the help. Between the trailer and his dually we can get a cord on. Maneuvering the two through my wood yard will be the biggest...
How long of a wait? Congrats!
Purple Power will clean it up nicely.
White Gold!
It’s easier to split when fresh [ATTACH]
Just a few pics of juvenile Hickory in my yard and the momma that loggers didn’t want. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This would require some noodling...
When I first started burning in my current house I had a chimney fire. Called the fire dept and went on the roof with a hose. The firemen showed...
Sweet saw, bar, wood, cart and shed! :yes:
I sell firewood by the Tacoma load. A guy wants to bring his trailer by and fill it up. I’ve never filled a trailer, so I don’t know how much it...
I frequently drive by an old log and mortar house. I think it was empty for years until recently. I noticed smoke coming out of the chimney around...
I’ve only been to one gtg, but I did notice that all the cool kids had the sticker.
I never heard of a 542 mark 1. There’s a 543.
Husqvarna is going to have a 542xp mark II for folks that want an XPensive homeowner saw. :rofl: :lol:
Another frosty night in the south. I’m burning some beauty 20” red oak splits with one cherry. This cold snap has been good for jumpstarting wood...
Maybe a Freudian slip?
Did you depress the pin and turn your oiler to max? Works 500 runs a 32 and 36” light bar with full skip.
Yes, and at least 2 others.
I’d say it’s Northern Red