Yes 2
Last one today. I think I’ll survive the winter. :fire: [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[heart eyes emoji] [ATTACH]
Looks like a rebranded exmark
You’ll never hear my wife say that about me and there’s zero chance of a new saw under the Xmas tree, unless I put it there. I’d never say that...
Had to go back and look, because I didn’t remember including the green red maple logs. Yeah there’s at least a couple acres of bamboo. English Ivy...
I have been using the Stihl 161t with 12” bar and 300s battery. I’d wait for the 220 if you are shopping for a Stihl electric top handle. Not...
USDA prime aged to perfection [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not yet, mm is at home.
Seasoned White Oak [ATTACH] Seasoned hickory [ATTACH] more white [ATTACH] some trash pile gems Hikree stump [ATTACH] stove ready oak...
I see it a lot on ornamental cherries.
I can’t believe it didn’t get immediately snatched up. PNW oak burns houses down eh
Yup I’m going to be bummed if they don’t last like other china junk files. Bought 12 because they are only going to get higher and didn’t think...
Rounds still say Germany [ATTACH]
China German [ATTACH]
Just another ol mix oil feelings thread fatality.
Are the woolly worms on his forehead part of the festival?
Lots of built in kinlin, but %100 easier than Hickory. Hickory heartwood on bigger rounds is as hateful as Elm imo. I’m pretty close to banning...
I’d say echo clone based on the toggle switch and styling.