:rofl: :lol: Yeah I got some issues.
It was dead hickory and dead white oak. Rock hard wood. I’m pretty sure it had a brand new semi chisel on it.
Last Friday when I was hauling wood a few of the logs needed to be cut to fit. I didn’t have any saws with me, so I had to borrow one from the...
71 rn with a low of 53. 2nd night in a row no fire.
3 guys get liquored up and one has a new chainsaw. Lucky no one got their melon pierced or flattened.
The yellow paint under the blue tells me she used to be a dot hoor.
They split enough for momma and their homes to make it through the winter. Amateurs
Some of you fine people met my buddy Jeff at the Pa gtg. He lives about 40 minutes away and doesn’t come by my place often. When he does he only...
I was near the shed and remembered, so I shoulda bought powerball. It might have been stuck there for 20yrs or more. I don’t ever pay attention to...
I think it’s gum. It will burn IF you can split it.
I want to help 80 European families by selling them my firewood. :makeitrain"
Some water oak, but not as common as Willow oak. Water Oak and Willow oak wood are similar, so it probably decays similarly.
Willow Oak will get punky sooner than the others.
Zoom in and you’ll see the species list along the bottom of the box.
From Georgia and sold at a NC Walmart. [ATTACH]
Awesome score bud! :saw: Will you have to clean up all the noodles and scrap when your done? That will be a days work by itself.
The Stihl dealer I frequent is also a Gravely dealer. He was the only Gravely dealer until recently when another Stihl/mower dealer started...
I’m sure Sirchopsalot will want a buZZsaw signature 460! :saw:
What saws are going?
Welcome to the forum! I saw this earlier and didn’t realize you just joined up. Unfortunately I don’t have any experience with Jreds. I’m thinking...