I’ve used 261’s in both versions and would recommend either version to anyone, because they have been trouble free, have good power for the size...
Public and private institutions use Sourcewell | Cooperative Purchasing Advantages to make sure they are not overpaying on big equipment purchases.
Sorry folks no stickers. :emb:
6:30am and it’s 67. WTH
I’ll have more fhc window stickers, t’s and hoodies made for everyone.
It gets better with attachments [ATTACH] I figured there would be more attachments, but it’s just for snow. Blade, blower, brush, or spreader...
The other yard and building are full of mowers. I bet bagger attachments and blowers are a hot seller right now.
Fresh bar and chain for the 441 [ATTACH]
It runs as good as ever. [ATTACH]
That was not a serious response, but it does appear you could use a grater and turn it into salad. Can hogs eat them?
Stopped in for a 20” bar and spotted the snowzilla on a 58deg day. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Count the rings on it when you get a minute.
Do you think Walmart gets 1/2 or more of the retail? Imagine the negotiation. You sell it to us for $3 a box and we’ll order 50 million boxes. I...
Looks like the beginning of a Thanksgiving casserole, or Osage stuffing.
I was looking at these wondering how they cleaned them in 32, or now. [ATTACH]
Cherry and maple
Nice splitter Jo! I like the design and it’s got auto return. Did you say how much it was?
I don’t remember seeing a review of the box wedge? It’s obviously making mountains of splits. Does the splitter push rounds through the box...
I will mix it with oak, because it will light up faster than oak. Gets poplar light when dry.
:popcorn: