I only had to do 3yrs of Catholic school to get reformed. I still have flashbacks of the mean study hall nun. Maybe she was always hungover, or...
A nice embroidered pile of splits, Stihl, or FHC wood have been stylish.
I thought those were a narrow kerf bar only available overseas.
I’m pretty sure they make anything and everything, but it can be hard to find parts when it breaks.
You got me. Must have been using the bootleg side job college Chinese to English translation app.
Outdoor is probably a stretch for a gas crankcase
Almost teal. lifted, or higher cutout? with kinda mud like tires. [ATTACH]
Sober as a nun and I swear the saw was running and chain spinning backwards. It’s the only Husky I’ve used that impresses me with throttle...
I needed to cut up a few limbs yesterday and the 261 was empty and my can was empty from the gas sucking blower. I checked the 262 and it had...
I have had a br600 for 10yrs or more with no issues. Never pulled the screen and it’s burned a smorgasbord of mix oils. If it ever gives up I’ll...
In a Brad Pit voice from seven. WhATS IN THE BOX?
That’s a deal. That’s the price for a regular 20” es bar.
Orange plugs.
Ordering a light bar?
Earplugs for splitting, pandora deep cut radio for stacking.
79 It’s the first time I remember breaking a sweat while blowing leaves.
If you’re confused and not sure which way you want to go? Try Makita! The alternative lifestyle chainsaw :rofl: :lol:
I scored 6 quarts of free ec yesterday. PJ anyone? [ATTACH]
I live further south and I’ve already burned more than 1/3 cord. Southerners are as cold intolerant as Yankees are of the heat.
According to this fella, that obviously cuts with Stihl, that’s the delivered price. He says price towards end of vid.[MEDIA]