Yes, I’ll burn it, but I’d rather use my time, energy and fuel processing the other piles of logs. A friend that has a wood-mizer wants the logs,...
43/68 dropping down to 25. Burning Red Oak and ash like there’s no tomorrow. Thermostat switch hasn’t left cool position.
Finally got to a Poplar. It’s got to be pushing 100’ and 32” dbh. [ATTACH] The heavy tree size back limb wore on my nerve, but with wedge and rope...
Do you think you’ll ever remove the blue tape?
What does the kit consist of? I use the Husqvarna file roller on .325 chain and the depth gauge plates for .325, 3/8 and .404. Unless arthritis...
Not saying those saws ever got cleaned, but 200,201’s wad up the filters worse than any saw I’ve used. One use and they are packed. I looked at...
Kids grow up fast and life changes. Both my boys played baseball and were pitchers. I loved being at the ballpark all day every Saturday during LL...
A few minutes ago I watched one spider escape the wheelbarrow and run across the basement floor. I tried to torch it, but it was too fast. Watched...
I like this rope for pulling and rigging [ATTACH] 13,300 lb tensil strength made in America. I have 200’ for pulling. Gives you a safe distance...
Treestuff ships from a midwestern state, but they are owned by the same company, which may be from California. I don’t know who bought Sherrill...
Here’s a sherrill discount without signing up [ATTACH]
I feel like I’ve seen videos of 3120’s with short bars. East Coast style! Big saw short bar.
I’ve never had any issues with Treestuff. I used Sherrilltree exclusively until they were bought out. Sherrill is in Greensboro which is 30...
It would look sweet with a 16” bar. :saw:
Yum [ATTACH]
I have complete confidence that you will rise to the challenge. Use your 500 and 462 as divining rods and they will show you the way. :saw:
Somewhere out there there’s a 12 cord wad of BL that you haven’t discovered yet. :stacker:
66 and under a tornado watch.
I pulled some out of muddy drainage swell that was solid. I don’t know how long it had been laying in the muck when I rescued it.
$4 is a deal for oem Husky screws. The Husqvarna family has bought half of Sweden just from selling screws. :rofl: :lol: