Before it’s glued with paint
Spelled it wrong [ATTACH]
My Sams has an optical dept. That’s where I get my glasses with progressives. Compared to Vision Centers it’s cheaper. My wife got multiple pairs...
A plastic dust cover with a pull tab would be more user friendly for folks that don’t own a 9/16 hex.
I don’t watch videos of loggers, but in my mind it would be trees on a slope and being on the high side. If it’s a leaner on flat ground, I would...
I don’t remember exactly what the Asplundh contract is worth, but it’s in the billions. Add in all the other contractors doing line clearance...
I was a late bloomer and didn’t get my first piece of ash until 2 years ago. Eab was later to arrive here. My first eab ash removal was a 36”...
Nice Chestnut oak logs! Great score
Maybe just an indicator of everyone cleaning leaves out of their yard and putting away the yard tools for the winter. My tsc never has more than a...
Yup, that’s why I have a tool collection with multiples of the ones I never need.
Nope, but I bet it flies far. Send it!
You sound like me. I will look at and think about options for months sometimes years on trees around my house. The problem is they keep getting...
Oh chit, I didn’t think about punches. I have a set with one that might have worked.
:emb: Put a new detent valve on my splitter and this is what turned it into time consuming headache. [ATTACH] I didn’t have a hex big enough to...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Do you have TOH in your area? I’ve never split any, but the bark looks like TOH to me.
If I had a sheltered wood-mizer lt50, a machine to move logs and a building to store boards, yes.
Whittled down the poplar to the clean highly valuable log. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
24/66 red oak is popping sausage is sizzling
When a tree is living it’s basically a water pump, so the vascular system is full of water.