I wish i would've realized this before i hit play. :doh::headbang::headbang:
I'm thinking it's pretty obvious. You've shared way too many cool pictures that the powers that be are jealous. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thanks for sharing.
Which "cs" are you talking about. A quick web search pulls up 3 or 4.
Possibly a partially plugged heat exchanger in the furnace?
Random guess; circulation pump for the water is too slow. Not moving enough water before the furnace fan strips the heat in the heat exchanger?...
I'm pretty sure their cameras are mounted on their helmets. Not sure how else you would film and still have both hands free to climb and work....
+1
I'm thinking this Hexa chain is for those that can't make up their mind or the non committal types. :doh:
One way i id black locust is bark that comes off like a "rope". Very fibrous, chunky, and usually thick. Well over an inch normally.
Here's an article that mentions a couple styles depending upon what type of saw you're carrying....
Any updates? Been over a year now. I'd sure like a t-shirt. :emb: Maybe just sell them at gtg? Seems there's quite the interest.....
That would probably be something to worry about if the truck/vehicle was supported only with the airbags. When used with springs its usually not...
At least someone got a winter this year. Down on the southern boarder we'd get a snow storm then 3 days later it would be in the 40-50s. :hair:
At least everyone knows this isn't my fault. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: There may have been more added since this picture. :emb: [ATTACH]
We got an inch or two overnight here in SW Michigan. Can still see just the tips of the grass. Driveway and concrete patio are 95% bare....
Yea that's my only complaint is that i can't just go out there and split a little here and there when i feel like it. Rental is $75 a day but...
Someone really knows how to think things thru. :hair:
Well.... ya know..... that guy at the parts store said i could use them and it would be just fine. :headbang:
I rent one of these every once in awhile. I really like using it. Get about 3 guys that know what they are doing loading/moving splits and you...