This should be part of the Remember When? thread. I was a part of something like you describe when i worked at an auto dealer. It was nice when...
I can't imagine that's the case now a days. How many years ago was it that you worked for a stihl dealer? I can't speak for ope type stuff but...
Was more of a joke. Iirr, he lives or is from washington state. Not sure he'd fly out to Ohio and make a youtube video for free.
You got his number?
Must be the magic wood fairy came and bucked those logs up for em. That's some kinda special there. Least they could've done was ask if you...
Kinda what i was thinking but I'd a thunk 1 would do the trick?
What are the zip ties on the handles for?
Those are a cool idea. Not sure how you would store and access multiple size chains in the same locker. Seems like you'd have to dig them all...
Might be kinda hard to find one of those a smaller diameter. I was just thinking of spinning the pump faster could get your engine rpm down some.
Is it possible to switch the pulley on the pump?
Ok that's the one you just rebuilt the head on. That was a fun thread to read thru. So with the onboard hydro system..... are you going to...
So if I'm reading this right you have an accessory drive belt hydro pump and a seperate pto unit that installs on the transmission? Neither of...
Fascinating and disappointing all at the same time. Kinda wonder where it would be if people didn't insist on fighting mother nature.
Id sure like to know what you find out. Woulda kinda thunk .025" would be .025"? Id suggest running it in some wood before filing anything off...
Slightly jealous. :emb::D
Well those can't be it.... they don't say "Arborists" anywhere on the description. :emb:
Well maybe you should ascertain just a little bit more cause Eggshooterist listed all 4-5 in the post above yours. What's so hard about posting...
Only Stihl owners. :wacky:
I know my charger port sure likes to get full of wood chips and dirt.
Yep.... glass screen protector and a good case. Guaranteed you'll drop it more than once.