Are you trying to say that from your experience Craigslist sellers are honest? The wording in the ad, especially what Zach just reposted,...
Deception at its best! Nothing new from Craigslist or fly by night firewood sellers. I got leary reading the add when they went into telling...
I have one in my ktm 300. Wouldn't start on the magic button with a regular lead acid battery. Read on the bike forums the 2012 and older had a...
I was actually looking at the m8. It's just wishful thinking that I'll ever own a helmet over $600. I'll probably end up with a bell moto 9 mips...
Yall got me looking at their offroad one. :faint: VX-Pro4 | Resolute Yellow | Arai
Doesn't sound like much fun. I seem to get stung at least 1 time per year. Lately have been hitting holes with the weed eater.
I've drove many a no start tow ins on brake clean at the dealer i used to work at. Pull the air intake tube and make someone sit under the hood...
Always impressed watching guys that know what they are doing. Looks like you managed a couple.
That's awesome man! Good on you!! I can still remember a Steelcase driver at the back of a McDonald's taking the time to let my brother and i...
I've put a carb on a husqvarna blower once before for what you're describing. That blower had no impulse line to the carb, just a hole in the...
Just a slap on the wrist. Nothing new from our legal system or they paid some of their previous winnings to stay outta jail. Nothing worse...
Care to give a few examples so we all know what to stay away from?
If you look close in the first picture you can see both of them. One few a little closer and i was able to get a little better picture. [ATTACH]...
No doubt the one i posted is a red headed woodpecker. Interesting enough..... as i was coming up the driveway yesterday, i saw a Pileated one...
My first.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This statement is throwing me today for some reason. What do you mean by "rural water"? As far as i can tell rural water and a well could be...
Definitely hard as stone.
Well now you're just trying to make someone mad. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
The real question is if you should use it as bar and chain oil. :cool::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: