1 cord. Noway 2. I have another buddy with a 7x14 with 4 foot sides. That'll fit 2 tossed in.
I have a buddy with the same size trailer. Tossed in you gotta mound it up in the middle until it's almost falling out. That's 1 cord.
Oh they know. :headbang::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
If ether doesn’t make it pop off its already flooded or you have a spark issue. I assume it's a 2 stroke blower?
There are rules for the world we live in. I'm sure that guy stepped on alot of toes by deciding on his own to plant that sapling where he did.
Looks like it's just lifted on the miata chassis. Independent rear suspension seams to be there.
It will never be what it was.
String um up!!! That person is a peice of ..... and always will be. Better to get grid of them now, the world would be a better place.
That made me think of this song. [MEDIA]
Pretty cool but why the 2nd floor?
Gotta love different perspectives. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
A ported echo 2511.
That was my first thought too.
Sure is a weird world we live in.
No doubt with galvanized!!! Pcv or poly..... I'm thinking this dudes contraption, probably a several thousand dollar tool, had a 2 or 3 hp...
IIRR, when mine was replaced the guy used a machine something like an old pitching machine. 2 tires opposite of each other like a clamp and the...
Windrock fun from last weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's as clear as muddy water. What's the problem? He even highlighted chainsaw blade. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I seen that. Just figured I'd help push. He should record it so that we can all hear how it went. Id bet he couldn't keep them on the phone...
Don't talk about it, be about it!!