That grain pattern reminds me of splitting an old Beech yard tree from a buddies of mines house. Almost couldn't get full size/length splits.
That's the only place i can find skrink tubing with "glue" in them for doing wiring repairs. They call it "marine" shrink tubing. Most...
How colds it get where you are?
Here's another one from the last time in TN. [MEDIA]
Used to be able to buy a hydro splitter from menards on black friday for that price.
This is probably why i stay off youtube anymore. It's about as bad as regular tv.
Sure doesn't take much draft/air flow to keep them flaming. If i burn only lumber scraps I'll turn the air down way sooner than normal and...
Never seen one built without the post holes first. :yes:
I'm not sure I'd wanna backpack that anywhere!
He was cool a couple years ago, just slightly annoying at times. Haven't watched him lately but after reading this thread, sounds like he sold out.
Right! They must think they're gonna melt.
Don't joke too much, they are already planning for electric planes....
Good luck to those that decide to live there. I assume it bans new equipment sales and has nothing to do with using existing equipment a person...
Seems to work as it should. Hasn't bent yet. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well that's a bummer. Do you leave it cocked for anytime more than the current hunt?
Yeah they sure beat that horse to death.
Truth be told, i had this material laying around and only cut one peice to make the whole table! I hung my 160lbs off the far side of the table...
You are correct on Tennessee. Was down there again a couple weekends ago. Here's a video. [MEDIA]
We'll see how it does without a leg first. [ATTACH]
Bout to start welding up a quick table for my dad's splitter. Anyone have any suggestions? He said he didn't need it to cover the engine so I'll...