Definitely a lifetime there! Here's about how much i use per fire. [ATTACH]
Here's where she said something about a topcoat. Guess I'm someone today. :loco: :crazy:
I think I've only done a handful, if that, of hot reloads. Burning punky elm and tulip don't help. Lol. Maybe 1/2 of a cord, for me, at this point.
Are his boots even tied?
100% correct! I make it a point to not click on any over dramatized titles of any kind. They obviously get paid for clicks. No reason to...
Seams like a no brainer to ream it out so you can use and enjoy it. Realistically it just adds to the story. You'll probably always be able to...
Yea after the collapse in 08 everything seams to have gone downhill on quality. Vehicles especially. Edited: Addressing the ops original...
I just use a couple plastic totes i had laying around. It keeps the mess contained and i just dump it out the next trip outside. If something...
Looks like a small mount husqvarna with the oil hole where it is?
There's some thinkers in here. Kinda long but good. [MEDIA]
The first place i remember that fuel fragrance smell was at the drag strip. Was popular for nitro funny cars to use.
Thanks for your condolences but it had been feeling like a dead end job for awhile now. The firing was kinda a blind side but I'm trying to make...
It's kinda funny you started this thread when you did. Just this past weekend i got fired from a job and I'm contemplating/thinking I'm gonna be...
Glad you faired as well as you did. What are the odds your first deer is on a trip like this?
Maybe a 1/4 of a cord here so far. Been running a 1500w electric heater for a month or more now. It's just tough to not overheat the house with...
Well if you know you ain't going back.... the least you can do is call him and give him a peice of your mind. Personally I'd be knocking on his...
I know a guy that's in his 70s still playing in the dirt. It's fun to get off the beaten path and make your own adventures. Most times in TN we...
TN this last weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I never get any here but I'm sure they can't be having much fun tonight the way the sky is falling. [ATTACH]
Sounds like fuel adjustment screws would be much easier and faster. You kids gotta have your fancy electronics tho. :picard::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: