What style? Maybe there's a bad run of them out there and others will see the bent bars in their area. Maybe you just happened to get bars from...
The last shop i would at had 2.5" or 3" overhead going to all the bays. Then smaller drop lines off that for each stall or whatever. Definitely...
Nothing worse than some idiot who over torques lug nuts so bad a customer can't get them off. What were you supposed to do if you got a flat on...
The shop i used to work at, the main compressor gauage read about 155. No regulator iirr, thats just where the cut out switch was set. Line...
Ah! That makes more sense. I was kinda thinking you just left the 1 off your numbers, wasn't sure. The difference between 125psi and 155 is...
I wouldn't know much about that. Hopefully some more knowledgeable members chime in. That website i posted, at the bottom of the page, they say...
Good eye. I thought it said nutel but when i typed that into a search engine Nu Tech came up. This one kinda looks like it. NU TEC Stove |...
It's hard to get them em in a wad when i don't wear any. :p
You must've missed your calling as a news headline writer. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::handshake:
I always wondered about them but 155psi made my tools work pretty good for the 15 years i did it. Never bothered with more than the shop provided.
Ah they would probably make quite a difference at that pressure. What do you use 25psi for?
Wasnt sure what i was going to find when i opened this thread..... Definitely got a chuckle here.. :thumbs:
How many psi are you running?
Good find. Kinda figured rod was broken when you said piston didn't move. That had to have made some kinda noise when it let go. Was the...
Doubtful. I have a government funded "pond" at the front of my property that's nothing more than an overflow for a nearby lake. Supposedly the...
That's about how the ash trees looked around here when the bug came thru. I did a little reading and the first place the bug was ided here in the...