I saw the potato boxes in one of your pics. Do you plant and then fill as they grow? All the Youtube videos show lots of mixed results with them
I have one Stinny the grates are too small for bees. I got red wasp on it and all it did was burn it's legs off....a slow slow death. The boring...
I picked up some fresh eggs from my Vet - he has more irons in the fire than I can keep up with. Contemplated laying hens for myself but figure...
best when they start singing ~0400 with the windows & doors open - beats an alarm clock any day
not my recording: [MEDIA]
Seriously consider time/workout involved with shoveling it off;) I couldn't tell you how many guys used to come into the farm looking to save...
This was for sure a male in full spring plumage, first time for everything. We have all kinds of birds nesting right now - flickers around the...
yeah a 1YD bucket will destroy the trailer. flat rate delivery of 75 - dumped and not shoveled by you is fair depending on the # of yards you're...
My humming birds have been here for couple weeks - return customers, buzzing around the garage feeder location with no feeder. there are 3...
Robin's migrated through 3-4 weeks ago - I saw groups of 5-6 all over the place. I did have a bright red bird in the yard yesterday - not a...
I use the racket for the boring bees that chew my garage door headers up;) that's a good drunkfest:drunk: really need a badminton racket so I stop...
Finished beadboard & got the vanity installed, returned the too tall vanity picked up a few more supplies and grilled some country style ribs:dex:...
0nly if he meanders along sucking up gold chunks
It isn't light stuff 1 yd will squat a 1/2T pickup pretty hard. Dual axel trailer you might be ok
Dig up a 1x1' patch of sod flip over and count how many grubs you have. >10 and you need a treatment. There is a product I found "milky spore"...
cool no ceiling fan:drunk: Just venting a bit after having my hands all over used crappers today:D a couple years ago our asset manager decided...
$50/yd for loam delivered is about on par from what I can remember in Maine from the 90's. My garden consists of the shale that was here and...
You think it was green/avocado or it had been used by one of my coworkers?
The bowl itself was strategically placed in the front yard as a "PLANTER" = just so she could ask......and give a heeeeelllll nooooo:rofl: :lol: I...
hey they are racing again:thumbs: