Haven't had any in decades... snap a stick off and a dash of sugar is all I can remember from my Great Aunt's place:) I'm not a pie person so the...
WW any chance you can source some local honey? Is this the first spring in your new location? The honey(don't give it to the little ones) can...
it's nice to be out of the worst of it. Seems like a lot of the storms have high hail probability this year for my neck of the woods. we've had 3...
we've got some potential stuff tonight and possible moderate/severe for tomorrow afternoon - spinning stuff supposed to stay North
It wasn't free - it was part of the granite shop's "deal" The outer mold (underside) of the sink isn't the finished surface - has some play I...
Congratulations:thumbs: Are you getting into something you've wanted to do? leaving something you settled for
That's what I need after cramming the granite top on it tonight:headbang: The bowl was larger than the cabinet maker planed - the front edge of...
If you're putting in a portable "not on demand start system" the generator @10kW max - is an advertising gimmick, 8kW will max it out - basically...
Snow must suck this time of year. It was 43F this morning but 78F this afternoon:D They are performing controlled burns on the mountain - ON...
:cheers::drunk::pete: Round's on me
Sponsored by the American Dentil Council:D
probably neutralized the presence of a few Prius' I burn more gas passing one of those cars than they save in a trip:rofl: :lol:
Also "Administrative assistants day" - probably used to be Secretary's Day and the PC police changed it. I made sure to wish my business admin...
the one bottom drawer on the right hand side has bead the rest are solid. GF didn't like it on the first one, and I asked the builder to delete it...
yeah he said the drawer was going to be too tall - I'm pretty easy going on these type things. You'll hardly ever see it anyways, that picture is...
Nah unless there was some indication of willow mess around? Chesnut or swamp chestnut oak
Titmouses? [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: Their songs carry so far - they could be a ridge over and it's just a subtle noise, listening for 20-30mins with your head on the...
Got the new vanity installed and the beadboard done, still waiting on the top. The chair rail has ~1" of rabbit for play to match finished...
use a 10-10-10 or 13-13-13 granular fertilizer - dig the hole with a spade shovel pour 1/4cp add soil back and then plant your. If you get the...