Taking it easy this morning recovering from race weekend. Need to pick up some longer screws for the bath vanity door hardware. Should be a good...
I made most of mine out of concrete mesh, there were a few I found next to the garage when I moved in. 1 roll will make several cages that will...
This ones newer than that 2009-2010ish
Scostuven - somewhere between Scott, Steven & Stewart heard it a few times;)
any recollection on first year unit production time frame?
I have a 22/24mm double ended wrench in my toolbag at work - everyone jokes it's the magic wrench, fits all kinds of stuff that I work on, from...
thankyou;) only other 4-stroke supposed to be 2-stroke that I've monkeyed with was a Troybuilt Combi that IIRC had crankcase oil
learned something new thanks:yes: Another coworker that has since retired bought this blower(plant money) it's under 6yo - not sure if that...
Pretty sure, no oil fill for the crankcase that I could see. I know most of the 4-strokes still require mix
The first blower I ever ran was an echo -good story: I used to hand sweep all the greenhouses(150-200') back on the farm, boss picked up an Echo...
anyways how does anyone manage to change the alignment of the flippy cap?
probably why I can't find any aftermarket 2-strokes for it - clamshell in a "pro-grade" backpack blower
there are 4-stroke versions of the bR600 available now - may be where roundfile was coming from:wacky:
2-stroke versions?
We have one at work for blowing gravel off drives and such. Coworker decided to use it and when it ran out of gas he filled it with regular gas,...
they pass gas....
They are sucking you into the trap - come home to your fuel drinking Chevy and land of applicable dreams;) Training time is fun..time away from...
loon looks like some nice loam you have there - You have a tiller for that machine?
I think we're on the same page;)
Local honey will be the only thing that can help - think bees hitting all the flowering trees, bushes, weeds in your area and making a vaccine...