another down to earth post -ZEN like moment for why this place was started. Thanks Scotty Overkill for you and the other "nefarious" individuals...
Kroil or a mixture of 50/50 acetone and transmission fluid, spray soak and BFH
Check around for a receiver that will elevate the hitch point - you might be able to flip your current one over. The axel will probably need...
But does the van have a trailer package - which will become a rust chunk hanging off the back that screams this vehicle hauled stuff thus...
clemsonfor as nice that vehicle is it will be worn out on the exterior before the interior ever falls apart Dave's up on MDI near the salt air I...
wildwest that forecast looks brutal 90's/60's coming here :dennis:
looks like the seats might be sticky
brew real coffee and pour into a pitcher then into the fridge after it cools. It's an acquired taste but I never have to wait for a pot to brew...
welcome to the south - take any green vegetable that should potentially be good for you, then batter and deep fry it - that's a veggy:D We had...
touch of Loctite on the thread tip works wonders as well(just tighten when humidity is low), I'm off by ~1/4" depth on everything needed 1-3/4"...
If you want a full on walmart people watching experience you need to come to Oxford Al during Talladega race week;) I have two extra bedrooms for...
except I'm on straight days - haven't had swing shift for ~2yrs. somewhere around 3am the whippoorwill starts singing so I lay back and listen for...
Thanks Mirror is fixed no storage, I made it out of door casing - rabbitted out a groove 1/8" for the 36x36" mirror so the overall dimension is...
I hear you my internal alarm clock has woken me up at ~0215 for the past two weeks
Finished:thumbs: except need to cut down a couple #8 screws so the pulls will tighten up
The life of a suburban wood hoarder - having to keep an eye on stuff. My stacks are up the drive easy to steal but never get touched. I told the...
I carry-on lobsters;) maybe some MD crab for the return trip?
back to work today with a pile of crap dumped at my feet - should be used to it by now. They hit me up to work OT next week, already have a deck...
Any snakes under the cover should be too cold to do anything or dead, the ones on top and everywhere else I run into them are a different story......
I can see where those are hard to bend into squares and probably better material gauge than concrete mesh - but it's already "round";) still need...