Got the pool cover off in light drizzle this morning by myself. No snakes....then the GF was cutting grass hollering at me to come see a fresh...
GF want's to clean the grease from her southern frying off the cabinet above the stove. I say Murphy's oil soap. Anyone have a better idea?
:rofl: :lol: I needah pahr to get a snake off my dooryahd
Thyme is a really hardy herb it will survive in the ground up into southern Maine, just takes a bit to come back to life as you've realized DB
Black rims look better:D
I wonder if that isn't the cause of the engine not turning over?
mix a bag of pro-grade grout to a stiff thickness and fill the brick holes with a v-nose trowel
intermittent thunderstorms here - not good grilling weather off topic but did that jigsaw work for you?
there you go timing of my post. What is below the hearth? self leveling compound and then durock in layers should get you by, provided the...
A picture of this situation would work wonders Matt;)
tasty looking pie there:thumbs: I'm whipping up some steak fajitas tonight, last of the frozen bell peppers from last year, couple NY strips on...
Tomatoes are 3' high and blooming, cukes & summer squash started blooming last week. I planted one "lunch pepper" it has four peppers already set...
If you're having trouble getting the roots to come out in one piece tear the pack from the side, if there isn't enough root system established the...
clicking solenoid sounds like a poor ground or faulty safety switch interrupting the circuit. If you test voltage to the solenoid with wire...
Pull the plug and try to crank over before going into the valves. seen a few hydro locked from tipping during oil changes
Reports this morning that the train may have been struck by a rock/bullet. Hard to believe that nearly every major company has satellite...
six packs? or rectangular boxes that you have to separate? How well established are the roots? Lettuce seedlings you want to be near root bound....
Horkn I think you know where I'm coming from - candles all over the place, if I need light when the power goes out those suckers are getting lit;)...
Kind of glad I turned down going to Colorado for a 7FA users group meeting - my coworker that went said it was snowing up there when he...
let me guess...."YOU CAN"T BURN THOSE CANDLES!!!!" watch me:rofl: :lol: