pretty tasty if done right and not some old boar squirrel. Not a necessity to hunt them but my Lab/Kerr Billy Bob has it in his DNA and I can't...
anywhere from 2-300' on the vast majority of the sites I've visited.' The hoists are for lifting parts between deck grating inside - had a...
I remember it was my Grandfather's sole mission in his retirement years to foil the squirrels from his feeders. I don't mind them getting a bit of...
same here, I get a bit of vertigo climbing an exhaust stack set at 110' Turned down a few jobs to manage wind turbine farms simply because I...
Yeah that's the one. It was about a 3mile hike from our camp on Thomas Pond. Tallest structure in 1959 - don't ask me about the old pieces we used...
I met a caretaker of a TV tower in Raymond, ME. At one time it was one of the tallest structures can't recall exact height. the old tower that had...
I filled my feeder with sunflower seed and hung it in the Magnolia tree. It brought in a pair of nesting Cardinals, of course the squirrels were...
Sorry Stinny the snake ate his frog and found its way out of the pit, checked this morning no frog no snake:(
The main downside of living on a slab - no basement for shelter/storage. Add in you can't really inspect for termite invasion on a slab, until...
Stin we found a rat snake with a bullfrog in its mouth about the size of my fist in a valve vault at work today. We didn't have to go in the vault...
We keep them fed well all winter, and get the occasional oddball I have to look up. Hummers are our mainstay in the summer usually 6-8 fighting...
Snow on May 19th? And Stinny thinks I'm crazy for dealing with a random snake:rofl: :lol:
the label specifically warns against use on satin or gloss finishes, but I agree they do clean up stuff really well
cabinets are ~4yo just a spring cleaning she's wanting. She had a cataract taken off of one eye and now can actually see things while she's...
I feel for you I recall fighting rising water in my mother's basement ~'96 rained for days upon end. hooked up the old pedestal pump in addition...
Nature - living in the woods I run into one on occasion, really no big deal, just don't want small pups that can't handle themselves approaching one
started to confuse the two 409 & fantastic thanks WW 409 is one of the few approved non-chlorinated cleaners for turbine blades at work
I just built a 12x16 deck with custom stairs and new concrete footers in under 3 days no instruction manual;)
no issues with eating the polyurethane off the cabinets? She wanted to use my Spray Nine which eats varnish & waxed finishes.
Dang instruction manuals:whistle: