This post made me miss my striper fishing days from a railroad trestle in the marshes of southern maine. Brought in a 52" female one night and let...
Glad most of you got through a late frost. This is a slightly early Memorial Day but still way to late for a frost for most you up there. I left...
Whippoorwill is singing his heart out in the front yard right now 8:15PM sun has set, practice for when he figures out he has a ways to fly
Nah, just need a unique name for my Stetson modeling career [ATTACH]
Someday I'm going to change my name to Monique when I become a Cowboy with a long six-shooter
so it was blowing down, must have made the pee feel cool
There are several streams here with class III+ most stuff is I-II, and personally as fun as the rapids are am I'm not at the point where that's...
My folks place in East Falmouth is a small fraction of my stepfathers 2family in Belmont - that sucker has a tax bill that nearly equals my annual...
it's your dream you can recall it however you like:D
Drunk radishes?
It's Memorial Day weekend isn't that the start of summer?
1800' house, detached garage, pool & decking on 4acres -$480, 7 acres woods $190, <1acre woods across driveway $92.\ Vehicle registration isn't...
Yeah zap harden your plants a bit by putting them out and moving back indoors if temps will fall below 48-50. You bought plants that are 4-5weeks...
two months ago;) I need a fire in the outdoor firepit do I can christen the 66F pool:D for 2015
just sow them 1/2" below soil with a handful of potting mix, you should be past frost down south there:D
Didn't see this thread when I started mine. If there is a Canoe out there that will give you ROI if things don' go well it's a Old Town
I grew up with a trusty old Grumman aluminum canoe - great for a lake and it was my fishing machine. Around here there are several creeks &...
Craig your cukes are getting too much sun all at once - kind of tall for a six pack. The succulents like cukes, squash, pumpkins etc. start a lot...
We've had a pair of hawks that nest behind the pool for several years now - they make a lot of noise and the Crows pester them probably killing...
taking a planned sick day tomorrow. GF getting an eyelift after her lens correction allowed her to see her eyelashes. She's happy - don't even...