Got a second coat on some baseboard, moved the white toilet from the remodeling bath to the upstairs and tossed the old avocado one in the back of...
That dog looks like a Coyote? Catch pole on it's head When I found Billy Bob I removed ~60 ticks from his ears
Dried out enough yesterday to finish planting. I have some more carpet remnants for weed control - need to get those cut up. My Rhododendron...
Ice bath prior to packing in jars, pour hot liquid over them, have your lids boiling, cap and process for ~5mins...
There are a whole bunch of jigsaws with variable speed (adjustable rheostat dials on the tool). If your jigsaw is a brush motor - most hand power...
Portaband tables are out there http://www.swagoffroad.com/SWAG-Portaband-Tables-Accessories_c_35.html Downside is the blades are kind of thick so...
I know about the northern frosts, worked at a nursery & vegetable farm for 10yrs in Southern Maine - potatoes are about the only thing you plant...
Looks like my garage :headbang:
Tomato plants went in the ground Thursday. I was starting a row of green bells and it started raining & raining & raining. Everyone waiting on...
Apparently it only exhibits these affects ~4% of those bitten. There is a lot of scare tactics(sensationalizing) with these "new" actually old...
All the pooches got their collars this week. Samson had two on his ear - he's kind of slow and drags through anything low hanging. He has also...
kanolabs.com Wallyworld has trans fluid and acetone;) Have you tried a little heat on the pulley/shaft?
50/50 Transmission fluid & Acetone is even better. Kroil is a mainstay in our turbine tool boxes
Any fees involved with the forester coming out?
Could have been a rafter over center? You could move it, if you're not scared of a sheetrock patch. If the hole is on a rafter use a pancake box,...
I like the light fixture over the sink. You don't bang your head on it?
You might as well add the rest of that oak to your hit list. A scar that big may heal over, but the vast majority of the trunk will rot, just drop...