That guy does it differently than I have ever seen it done.... interesting... I just might make a round pile with my next load....
Great idea... thank fully, I only have 1 neighbor and he is the kind of guy would not care (and might not notice) if I burned his house down!...
YIKES!!! Get out the good wood! Nice and "warm" down here right now, in the uppder 30's all day.
Like this? I have a spreadsheet to go along with this, show each stacks dimensions, calcs the cubic feet and cordage... then totals all....
I knew it!!! :D Whatcha writtin? :seasoned:
ahhh, ok. I'm not sure what you would do that for?? There are about 10 of them online, with all the wood types listed, weight, density and...
I try to bash a product BEFORE I try it! I get more accuracy in my evaluation that way!
Super cedar would be easier.
Well, I was going to delivery it to the best guess, but because several people guessed 1/2 cord correctly, I'm going to have to keep it! It's...
Cause it is soooooooooooo much easier. And if you have a CAT, newspapers with color'd ink, or treated lumber, or glued lumber (particle board,...
Sounds good, but all that work, and mess? Supercedars are $33 for 36 starters. Break them into quarters, and that is 144 firestarters, all...
Oh yea, LOVE having the table... a day like yesterday working with HEAVY oak qtr.'s, the table saved my back big time! I qtr'd each round in...
That's a 362c-m. does the job!
How about a picture of one? What do they look like?
The log cradles are a MUST! I'm amazed how many folks have splitters without log cradles, for the reason you just stated. Having the work table...
Does not look like Black Locust bark....
You referring to the "work table" (orange table on one side), or the "Log Cradles" (black things on either side of beam)?
Maybe he has an indoor smoker he is using???
Working great, haven't had any issues at all with it. You? I love how light it is, makes it easy to move around. This straight oak was...
Pretty good guesses guys! Exactly 0.48 cord! The stack measures 90" long x 66" high x 18" splits. That is about 60% of that one round in...