Oh mama!!! I woulda hijacked that truck and drove it home!!! What were ya doing at Whistler in the summer? I have herd that they have...
I have this one and LOVE it. I have 2 of them, one on the oil burner and one on the stove, both work great. Do a search on here, I have written...
Yep! 25 now, headed to 15 as the low. Nothing the PH is scared of. ;). I love the stove, runs great for me, couldn't be happier!
Lol! I have an office in Mississauga... But haven't visited in a few years. I'm out east on the island. But my wife's grandmother still...
Since posting that 10 minutes ago, it dropped to 38!
Wow, it's 40 here right now!
Sherwood, where are you?
You can do the same thing on the PH if the fire is well established, that's a different story. If I have a fire going with secondary's burning,...
What happens if you don't have enough draft on a BK dialed down low? Mine is not a draft issue, my draft is fine. It's just that you can't...
Is there also "dead standing" live oak to be found? ;)
See, wood heat is cleaner! :D Particulate is the least offensive exhaust that comes out of anything. The reason is, it mostly falls to the...
My design has full walls for the "loft" rooms. But they have vents up high on the wall a few feet long x 12" tall that can be opened or closed...
The sides of the great room. All the rooms on the 2nd floor are basically just "lofts" around the outside (3 sides) of the great room. So the...
Thanks concrete! When you are done bucking and splitting that, stack it in my back yard so I can have a very close look at it!! :D You in...
Actually, the only reason you can't turn down low enough in the PH to get a 24 hour burn is because if you choke it off that much, you will get...
LOL
You assume the clear TOXIC chemicals that come out of everyone else's oil burner chimneys does not get breathed in? I'm not referring to the...
What does Hedge look like? If you google it, all that comes up is Hedges.... what is the real name for Hedge?
MOST electric plants in this country (60% according to 60 minutes a few weeks ago) are COAL burning plants.
If you have a CAT stove, make sure you open the bypass first! Otherwise the cold air hitting the very hot CAT will likely ruin it!