Somebody else can probably answer that better than I, but I'm sure it's just a hydro valve with a pressure return on one side. The extra pressure...
Yes, it has a return detent, and when it hits the end it returns it to the "neutral" position. Really nice feature, most have the "Auto return",...
Really? Hope so, I've never burned any Cherry.... Of course, it will be about 5 years minimum before I would be burning this one... I...
That is a really, nice load!
I have another one to post later, but what is this one? Haven't cut any yet, can anyone tell what it is? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I do it once in a while. I have one of those 250 watt spot lights on the back of my house, and cut and split at night with it on. The only...
Interesting.... reminds me of this guy, multi-use splitter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rjBVWFy9bsg
Nice!! Good thing that fell in that direction, the other way would have been a disaster!
That pretty cool, would go great in my boat. Seal up thos air leaks along top right side, and put air control on the air holes below the firebox...
Why not??
Weigh in #2 01/18/2015 Split #1 15.6 lbs. loss of 0.6 lbs Split #2 9.2 lbs. loss of 0.6 lbs That's 9.6oz lost on each split, almost an entire...
I don't know if they "re-Inforced the fireback", but they did "upgrade it" to solve the leak issue back then (summer of 2013). I wasn't in town...
How did the cedar sneak in there?? Was it a CedarPine? :D
Get out of my living room!! 1st, there is nothing wrong with killing a cat! I hate those dang things! They are worse than rats! Taste good...
That looks a lot like BL!
Now that looks like my brain after visiting Colorado!!
There will be a guberment revolt BERFORE anyone makes me remove my stove! ;)
Wow, that is sweet! I need a new one as mine is not backlit and it drives me crazy!
Dude!! No, wait, wait, DUDE!!! If you install this stove, you will officially become my idol! ;)
Sure is, that would go real Purdy like in my kitchen!