Well, you also have to wait for the mortar to set before you start working on the next step! ;)
You also added the metal "cap" that fits along the hing side of the door, right? I did the door "gasket upgrade" all by itself (no other...
Don't jump the gun!! It's not done yet!! :D
Finish gluing up the stone yet??
Sandy was over 2 years ago now..
Nothing like a natural premade mix!
Blown over by a little lady that runs a free local Long Island firewood delivery service that visited us 2 years ago. Her name was "Sandy". ;)...
Not really, no. When you measure height of a stack it's usually an estimate/average anyway since the top is usually somewhat un-even. So the...
I'm at exactly 1.67 cord right now. The Progress Hybrid just sips wood! I thought I was the only one going out 2 decimal places. So how do...
Lol
That's pretty dang cool! Never seen that before, thanks.
Yea sure, and they aren't drinking pints at O'Flannigans either! :D
huh?
Where, in the woods?? At a tree service yard? see below.... That's like having an AA meeting at O'Flannigans Pub! You kidding me?...
That's what I thought....
Oh, I've got it real bad!!! I can't even think straight driving around anymore. I'm not even sure I can call it "driving" anymore. I should...
Ok, so yesterdays "Wood ID#1" is Black Cherry. I'll get that tree in the next few weeks. So what is this one? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well, I just broke into the stack of this Walnut, and moved some of it into my shed (which was empty, ready for a reload). This stuff is probably...
Call them. The NY State Parks often let people buy a $5 daily permit to take firewood. However, they usually stage it, meaning they drag the...
Nope, about 40 miles east in Brookhaven. ;) Nope, delivered compliments of "Sandy". ;) Yep, been there before. Pretty cool how they pop...