I too enjoy finding, cutting, working with, splitting, stacking wood. It's just so natural and peacefull even though your often working hard. I...
I've got a few pieces of burlwood from a maple tree I recently cut up. Is there a market for selling it somewhere? I saw somebody on TV selling...
Cleanup is right! This tractor is one of the best investments I've ever made. Paid for itself many many many times over dragging back wood, and...
This was the people on Long Island on Monday:...
Flood light at dusk, just after sunset but still some light....
Dennis, are you cutting and splitting with a T square?? I can't believe how square all those splits are!
So do the tree huggers! ;)
You have to "Shovel" out ashes??? Really, the most underrated benefit of the Woodstock PH, is the giant and easy to use Ash pan. No shovel...
Why don't you guys buck and split onsite instead?
Sunday: [IMG] Tuesday: [ATTACH]
What shop? Link?
WOW!!! Those are absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, how many coats does it take to get the nice clear...
Got 30" here!
Todd, what outboard shop you at? PM me if you wish....
Nice, that aught to keep ya warm for a while!! ;) Enjoy! Wish BK would make a soapstone version of those things.....
I bet it gets "warm" in there!! ;)
Sherwood, Based on my experience, I think you just might have this whole thing backwards... but I could be wrong. By that, I mean it's not...
Sherwood that looks great, cool color combo, different than most like mine and joshrohde. Josh, love that wood rack, did you make that from...
Thanks.... Oh that thing is a TANK!! The 14 hp single cylandar Kohler on it seems to have more power than the 5.4l V8 in my F150.
"D" would be the cast at the top. "A" is the cast at the bottom of the stove, which sticks out a bit further. Use A (cast at the bottom of...