Thanks.... I thought maybe Maple, there is a lot of it around there, but wasn't sure. Not punky at all, it's perfect for the pickin. Of course...
Sherwood, I do understand the esthetic look differences with and without the ashpan. I'll admit they do look a tad bit better without them, it...
Ok, should be the last one guys. This one might be tough, down for over 2 years, bark coming off.... What do ya think? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
OK! Thanks for letting me know.
Our goberment has dollars working? Crap! No wonder so many people our out of work!!
How does the dog fur burn?
Nope, the Napolean stoves were not approved, AND, I herd on Al Gore's "interweb" thingy, that you will have to REMOVE them from you installation!!...
That place is great!
What does "EPA" stand for? And who is it?
18" in the PH is best. OR, some 18", and some 20 or 21". The problem is 20 or 21" won't fit in the bottom (first row) on the PH. The sides come...
My wife is a CPA, say no more! ;) Thankfully, she hasn't done taxes in about 10 years, so she no longer has that problem. Good luck, the tax...
One thing I have noticed over the last 2 years. Almost always those that have issues with cat clogging like the pics in this thread, don't have...
Thompson is terrible in general. Lots of better places to purchase from....
Nice! Front wheels still on the ground too!
Nice! I've never had Elm either. Firecracker, 10 weeks?
Get yourself a monster cart! Waaaaay easier than manhandling wheelbarrows. ;)
Wow!! I've never had my cat look anything close to those pics!! I clean mine about once a month at most, I get about 1/10th of that. I can...
FIXED IT!!!
NICE!! LOVE BL! That and Red Oak make up the biggest portion of my stacks which is awesome. I find the BL dries pretty quickly surprisingly....
DrewCat, that's a really nice shed! My main shed only holds 1 cord, and I have a second small shed for about another 1/2 cord. I refilled both...